Women in Leadership Development and Empowerment, Inc. (WILDE) is a membership based leadership non-for-profit organization made up of a unique network of professional women from diversified backgrounds and experiences who aim at enhancing women’s skills and involvement at all levels of society. Our goal is to positively impact the lives of men, women and children of all ethnicities while creating better communities through our innovative approaches, network of women and services.
To empower a new generation of women ready to take up leadership roles at the workplace, promote community development, and enhance interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships, while building self esteem and overall appearance.
We promote better workforce, communities and homes by encouraging women to bring their vision and leadership, knowledge and skills, views and aspirations into the development stream.
Education, Service, Leadership and Sisterhood
In addition to the programs and events we organize in the communities, we are also available to speak at events, workshops or conferences on the following topics:
- Marketing and Development Initiatives
- Social Media Marketing
- Business and Leadership Coaching
- Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Fashion and Beauty
- Start-Ups Nonprofit
- Nonprofit Infrastructure and Implementation
To maximize our mission and vision, our future goals are:
- WILDE Magazine-2015
- WILDE Universities: We plan on expanding our community sector to a Private Voluntary Organization (PVO) registered with USAID. As a registered PVO our goal will be to create All-Female universities in African countries based on need, one University at a time. Our first University project is scheduled to begin by year 2020. By educating the female population which is an underserved and disadvantaged group in most African countries, our universities will also support USAID educational programs to: 1) Increase access to vocational and technical training, 2) Improve quality of higher education by developing research strategies based on the country’s developmental priorities, and 3) Improving the quality of workforce development by equipping the students with workforce skills ready to add to the country’s developmental goals. WILDE universities will also promote home economics education—which is fast eradicating, and leadership skills, which is rarely offered in most African school systems. These Universities will be attended for free for all qualifying students who meet the financial assistance requirements and for a minimal fee for students who do not.
Make a difference and partner with us on this great initiative. For more information on how you can become a partner or sponsor this project please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Women make up 50% of the world’s population, and finally represent 50% of the U.S. workforce. Yet, most women are often faced with the hard decision of choosing between getting an education, a professional career, starting a business, enhancing the community or playing the role of a wife, mother, sister and friend. I founded WILDE to help women find that balance between being a mum, wife, leader, career woman, and more. You do not have to choose. Yes, you can do it all diligently without getting lost in one role. Trust in God and transform your dreams into realities!
WILDE LLC: Together For Better Communities!